Simple but effective

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillyRaygun

Reaction score
This is my keg setup. I decided to share it because the forums here, combined with some YouTube videos helped me get to this point. It's simple but effective.

image-2837016419.jpg

Very cool.. I'd like to do some thing similar, just bought a 20#er today. (sill need to brew my first batch of brew though, still in the gathering mode.) That looks like a good way to leave more room in my refer. Did you adjust the racks/shelves or was that stock, I.e. Half side by side. :mug:

hike68 said:
Very cool.. I'd like to do some thing similar, just bought a 20#er today. (sill need to brew my first batch of brew though, still in the gathering mode.) That looks like a good way to leave more room in my refer. Did you adjust the racks/shelves or was that stock, I.e. Half side by side. :mug:

I removed the crisper drawers at the bottom and put all the shelves to one side. The board was a pre laminated plank from Home Depot that gave me a flat enough surface area to put my carboy when fermenting ands keg as shown. I have a temperature controller that you can't see on the left. This allows me to use the fridge as a kegerator and fermenter.

The gas connector idea came from a You Tube video that I watched when looking for ideas on how to run my gas line to the keg from outside the fridge. Standard brass fittings from Home Depot as well.

Latest posts

Back