Very happy right now

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Hog

Reaction score
After waiting 7 weeks, and kegging for the first time, I'm very happy the way my beer turned out. I also built my keezer (it's not finished, but it works great) in that time.

I brewed a German Light style ale and it has good color and taste pretty good. I have a picnic tap hooked up to the keg, and its giving me great pours.

I couldn't be happier. I couldn't have done it without all the great info I read on these forums.

:ban::mug:

Kegging is so much better than bottle conditioning. As someone once told me, with kegging, you can feel like you're actually brewing instead of spending a ton of time cleaning and sanitizing bottles.

Kegging is so much better than bottle conditioning. As someone once told me, with kegging, you can feel like you're actually brewing instead of spending a ton of time cleaning and sanitizing bottles.

There would be many that argue about kegging being "better" than bottling. However, I keg and find it wrks best in my set-up and it's a hell of a lot quicker and cleaner.:rockin:

Latest posts

Back