Tennessean new to homebrewing (no, that's not a joke)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJosh

Reaction score
Believe it or not, not all of us are hard at work moonshining and shooting our shotguns 24/7.

<sarcasm> Don't want to offend anyone, just wild and unfiltered :rockin:

In fact, a few of us even wear shoes and are new to homebrewing. :mug:

That be me.

Just finished my first batch of Amber Ale that (if my calculations are correct) turned out to be around 3.9% and I am eagerly awaiting partaking in my work.

Not to have escaped totally unscathed by the dreaded "newbie idiot syndrome", I did in fact refrigerate a 12 pack right after bottling. Luckily for me, however, I read about how I am probably sending my yeasties into an arctic coma, and have since removed them from their cold abyss into the confines of a dark, evenly regulated kitchen pantry that stays at a cozy 72 degrees.

Also noteworthy, is that I have another 36 beers already in said pantry, waiting for 10 more days until a few lucky ones get introduced to said refrigerator above.

Anyway, happy to be here and look forward to chatting with all you very knowledgable people!

Welcome to the forum! We're a pretty straight-shooting bunch here, so no need to worry about offending anyone if you're lighthearted and fun. Different story for tools/jerks, but from the sound of things you'll fit right in.

Cheers!

Back