Help!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountainbrewdude

Reaction score
Hey guys have a quick question. Me and my fiancé have entered in a contest via Facebook to win free photography for our wedding, if we win we will get our remaining balanced credited to us, like $1200! That's a lot a beer I can brew! Anyway if you would, go to chi photography's page on Facebook, her profile picture is the baby in the red stocking, and "like" her page. Then scroll down her wall and click on 2012 contest and find my picture, we are the couple on the beach, then "like" our picture. That's it. Maybe 2 minutes total, your help would be greatly appreciated, we could really benefit from this, voting ends tonight at 12. Thanks so much if you can help and happy New Years! Cheers

Can the title of this thread possibly be changed to something less...alarming? I'm all about helping a fellow forum member get free crap, but could do without the heart attack of seeing a thread title like this one. Makes me think someone is really in trouble.

thanks!

Cmon guys you all know when you see "Help!!" on the beer forum it's because someone dropped a shoe in their bottling bucket or something. If someone was in real need of help they likely won't be trying to get it through the internet. Lots of people have used this forum to rally for support on something like this, and I for one don't have a problem spending a moment to help.

Gotta say though, your a good looking couple but that's not the best photograph. There's a lot of glare and shadows, and its hard to take a great picture when you're holding the camera. It was the best of the 3 though. I'm having a hard time seeing that as a contest where there is $1200 to be had.

Back