what are you drinking saturday 12/31/11?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HoosierDaddyBrew said:
That's awesome!!!

image-1085094578.jpg

There's that pic I promised!

SWMBO and I will be hanging out with her sister and her husband. Bringing some of my RIS and now fully carbed brown ale and ESB, and I'll be bringing along some Lindeman's Gueuze Cuvee Rene, some Redbreast and Lagavulin.

DFH Punkin' Ale clone !! Yeah, I know you are jealous.... :mug:

Call a taxi if you are out NYE night, taxi's are cheaper than DIUs !!

Put a couple cab company's phone numbers in your cell phone BEFORE you go out as an insurance policy !!

Be SAFE !!

Happy NEW YEAR !!! :mug:

Great thing in Chicago on NYE, all the public transit is $.01 to take. It's a great idea to keep people off the roads while intoxicated.

I'll be drinking sum of my coopers Canadian beer I made 2 months ago used spray malt,

Happy new year yall

Great thing in Chicago on NYE, all the public transit is $.01 to take. It's a great idea to keep people off the roads while intoxicated.

oh man, how i miss that great city! :mug: i think the public transit here actually shuts down @ midnight on NYE. (which they think is a gift, seeing as catching a bus here after 10pm is a miracle on most nights) :mad:

as far as what we're drinking; pumpkin ale (great recipe, Onipar), Simarillo Pale Ale, a great Big Red (if the keg makes it through tonight), My Best Bitter, whatever special beers Surdyk's has when i get there, and hopefully as LITTLE champagne as possible. :mug:

Happy New Year! And to those of us who don't live in chicago, or who were forced to relocate from said city, don't forget your cab fare! :tank:

Often cab services and towing groups like AAA offer free rides (obviously you should tip) after midnight on NYE. They do here in Portland.

I will be drinking a Pecan Oatmeal Stout and a Porter along with..............some champange. I know its not beer, but its leftover from by friends wedding and new years seemed to be the best occasion to get rid of it...........IN MY BELLY!!!! Thank God for friends who dont care being DDs on NYE.

My favorite Canadian craft brew, Red Racer IPA.

And...a Stone Ale clone and a Melbec I dig.

Happy New Years to all! I hope all the HBT members hit it out of the park in 2012!!!

I picked up a 6pack of celebration ale, 4pack of sixpoint tiger ipa, 1 southern tier 2x ipa, 1 southern tier ipa, 1 troegs java head, 1 other 22oz ipa(forget the name right now)....to split between tonight, new years eve, and new years day.

also have a homebrew porter on tap. also have bottles of homebrew stout in the fridge

Anchor Porter for breakfast, hefeweizen for lunch, dunkelweizen for dinner, then weizenbock until bedtime.

A lot...
Starting with SN celebration ale, thenthe local craft brews from rahr, jester king, and real ale.

Started with my Maibock and looking forward to a 1.5 L bottle of Anchor's "Our Special Ale 2011", a New Years Eve tradition for me! Billecart-Salmon Brut Reserve for midnight. Happy New Year HBTers!!!

I get off at 2300 tonight, back at 0700 Sunday morning, but I'm planning 10 hard partying minutes, 2350-0000. Lagunitas Maximus IPA. One.

1-2 PBRs depending on how long we stay at my parents low key get together. I'll be the one driving the wife, son and new daughter home so the drinking will have to wait until next year.

Goose island mild winter, 21st Amendments Bitter American, and we're trying for the first time tonite, Schell's Burton ale, Rogue hazelnut brown nectar, and Yeti

Oh, and the obligatory bottle of cheap champagne
:mug:

Maybe poppin open the SN quad tonight. Hope its good wasnt super impressed with the other callobrations.

Right this very second I'm sipping on a Hobgobblin. Later tonight I have big bottle of Affligem Noel and some Chimay Blue that SWMBO gave me for Christmas.

Having a Stevens point whole hog-Russian Imperial Stout-If you get a chance try this. If i made something like this id be crapping my pants and crying with tears of joy.

Im dranked a sumpin sumpin by Lagunitas-makers of veryvery good beers. Damn consistanly still amazing.My hero's.

Im dranked a sumpin sumpin by Lagunitas-makers of veryvery good beers. Damn consistanly still amazing.My hero's.

Their Bavarian Doppel Weizen is outstanding. I love Lagunitas!

I'm currently drinking a belgian style yeti imperial stout from great divide brewing co. I also have some various brews from Alameda and some Jubleale in the fridge. I'm set for the evening.

Really? If you liked that you will love everythhing else,that was actually my least favorate had a hot alchohol presance i couldnt surpass,not my favorate style either,but everything else was incredible that ive tried for the most part.
The only great divide ive ever had was a harvest fresh hop ale.Which was really nice.Wish i could get some of the others.

I just opened my first ever home brew! It was an Octoberfest kit but I used an ale yeast. The kit I ordered was a pale ale kit but somehow they sent the wrong one so I brewed it up and it's good.

Weizenbock homebrew, Bruery 4 calling hens, Kasteel Rouge, lost abbey gift of the magi, trader joes 2011 vintage ale, gingerbread porter homebrew.

Back