Can this make my hubby happy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivyrbotson

Reaction score
How about this dress I am going to wear?
My husband go abroad for work for half a year
He will be back soon.
I want to make him happy,so I prepare this dress.
Can this make him happy?

Does spiced ham in a can make him happy? The most notable name in the canned spiced ham category is spam. Does your husband like spam? I bet he likes dudes as well. Get him a naked gay dude covered in spam and I'm sure he'll be ecstatic.

before the link gets broken, photo for the followers...

201101171952062512.jpg

Does it come with the girl in it? If not go with an all bacon dinner. I've turned down sex, but never bacon.

I knew before I even clicked on this post that it was going to be spam, but when I saw a dozen posts, I just had to read the thread responses.

I knew before I even clicked on this post that it was going to be spam, but when I saw a dozen posts, I just had to read the thread responses.

I thought it was going to be something like:

"I want to get my husband a birthday present, and he loves all kinds of beer. I am wondering if he might like a homebrewing starter kit. Should I get one for him"

followed by a bunch of "YES! Absolutely!" responses.

I thought it was going to be something like:

"I want to get my husband a birthday present, and he loves all kinds of beer. I am wondering if he might like a homebrewing starter kit. Should I get one for him"

followed by a bunch of "YES! Absolutely!" responses.

There have been a number of these spam threads going around lately. They all have the same type or thread name. It's usually "should I get this ..." or "should I buy this ..." or "what do you think of this ..."

There have been a number of these spam threads going around lately. They all have the same type or thread name. It's usually "should I get this ..." or "should I buy this ..." or "what do you think of this ..."

Yup, it's the late night spammer. Usually though the person posts 3-4 really banal posts in other threads to appear "legit" before starting a thread like this, to throw off the mods.

And it's the same time every time, around 2:30 in the morning.

I wish there were a way we could block these.

Yeah... I know, but the title of this one seemed legit...

CreamyGoodness said:
What could possibly be the motivation?

Usually they're trying to sell stuff. I'd wager the spammer had planned on adding a link but it didn't work out for them.

LVBen said:
Last edited by Yooper; Today at 06:03 AM. Reason: Spam link removed

Not planned. Did!

Ahhh... that kind of info doesn't come through on the ol' Droid app.
The last one of these I saw was "Are you ever scared of THESE when your brewing?" And there was a link for a stupid rubber snake selling for a few dollars. Some people are really scraping, I tell you.

Back