Sediment extractor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StittsvilleJames

Reaction score
I just watched a video on you tube about these sediment extractor things you can put on your home brew to remove the sediments from bottle conditioned beers, without losing the carbonation.

Has anybody used them before? They ship from Australia, so they cost like 120$ to ship 30 of them to North America, but I was wondering if anyone knew about anyone in north america distributing them?

Couldn't find any distributers with a Google search, or on ebay or anything, and I am certainly not going to spend over a hundred bucks to ship them from the other side of the planet.

I think they're pretty cool, and could see them coming in handy for taking your beer with you when you leave. Thoughts? Experiences? Info on distributors?

Thanks,
James

Last edited by a moderator:
Craigtube (youtube.com/craigtube) reviewed these. He showed that they worked out very very nicely.

Back