My element enclosure was inspried by Bobbie's new enclosure except I sandwiched a welding spud with the lid of a stainless steel kitchen shaker with silver solder. See my build linked in my sign for more details.
Silver soldered the ground lug
This turned out to be too much wire. I didn't account for the ground wire taking up space inside the can when I wound the wire (there is about 4' of each color). In the end there is only about 2' of each color within the can (except the ground).
The final product with the connectors pushed into the switchcraft plug (that was a pain).
Just before it was screwed on (I put a reverse torque on the wires before screwing them in so they would relax when tightened).