Help me name my brews!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBeerNerd

Reaction score
OK, so I've designed my logo and labels.
Name of my brewery is "Elemental Brewing Company" and each of the labels are designed like a periodic table frame.
Keeping with this theme, I would like to come up with names for my beers (all original recipes).
Currently my recipes include the following styles:

Cascadian Dark Ale - tentatively named "Nuclear Maltdown"
All Amarillo AIPA - maybe "Accelerator IPA"???
Belgian Black Strong Ale
India Brown Ale
Belgian Wit
American Pale Ale

any help coming up with creative names would be appreciated!

if you're going for the chemistry theme, why not name them after famous chemists or laws?

avogadro's ale? boyle's belgian black?

i dunno, just an idea

That's a great name as Bismuth looks awesome:

bismuth.jpg

arsenic sulfide american pale ale.

but of course you must use the chemical formula of arsenic sulfide.

I have a recipe that I've been playing with for a while that I refer to as my Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principale Ale, as I'm never sure how it's going to turn out and the measuring (how much you drink) effects the results (how tasty it is). :)

Also, I keep all of my beers in Schrödinger's Fridge, wherein there exists both beer and not-beer in simultaeneous super-position. Though luckily, when you actualize the waveform (vis. open the door), there's usually beer. :mug:

Now if you'll excuse, I need to go put batteries in my calculator collection and wash out my pocket protectors...

That's hilarious!:mug:

Now if we can only get an equal and opposite reaction to our beer consumption, thus creating a perpetual beer machine.

I'm going to need a lot more time on this forum before I can attain this level of beer nerdiness. :D

This is more just plain nerdiness than beer nerdiness... but I am enjoying every minute of it!

Belgian Black Strong Ale = Bunsen Burner Black
India Brown Ale = Flux Capacitor Brown
Belgian Wit = Fission Wit
American Pale Ale = Atomic APA
:cool:

Back