New in Oklahoma

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acfixr

Reaction score
Hi! Apparently, I was better last year than I thought I was. Santa left me hb kit under the Christmas tree!! I can remember my Father brewing a bunch of beer when I was growing up and I have always wanted to give it a try. Sooo...

I got a beer kit under the tree as well. After reading the instructions, I was oh so confused. So, got on Google, found this forum, and have been lurking ever since.

So far, I like what I have seen. Lots of experience, people not so proud as to not share their mistakes, in general lots of good advice. Thanks in advance for the questions that will be answered. (I am sure I will have lots of them!!!)

Welcome from another OKIE. There are several others on here also. Lots of information on here and very helpful people. Now fire up that kettle and brew some!

SD

hmmm... I'm guessing you live near Tulsa since you've got 71st Street Wheat (one of Dave Knott's recipes over at High Gravity) His Fat Tire clone is really good also (not sure how much it tastes like Fat Tire since it's very seldom I can get my hands on any).

anyways, :mug:

Back