Recommended controller for heat/cool?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barthautala

Reaction score
Being as how I live in a cold climate AND I have to keep my fridges / freezers out in my garage which controller is the recommended controller for both heating and cooling my fermentation space?

The temp here can swing 30 degrees in one day so at night Id want my fridge to heat up a bit and during the day Id want to keep it cool.

I did a search and came up with only a Ranco. Is there any others maybe something I can purchase from a big box?

The temp here can swing 30 degrees in one day so at night Id want my fridge to heat up a bit and during the day Id want to keep it cool.

I did a search and came up with only a Ranco. Is there any others maybe something I can purchase from a big box?

Love TSS2 dual stage controller. I use it to control the compressor and heater pad in my upright freezer to provide year 'round temperature control.

TSS2_PIC.jpg

Back