Trailer Trash Brewery? Or t^2 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Trailer Trash Brewery? Or t^2

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2009, 05:23 AM   #1
TXCrash
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
TXCrash's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2005
Crazytown
Posts: 28,983
Liked 3362 Times on 3240 Posts



Looks like someone already did trailer trash brewery - but they apprear inactive since 06.


I'm trailer trash. I live in a singlewide with a wife a kid and 4 dogs (wife's fault) and some cats. Too many damn mouths to feed but that's' another story for antoher day.

I'm thinking. Pictues of completelsy cludged thigns (or hot trailer trash bitches) from everywhere. Sich as the box fan installed somewhat profesionaly inetoew a wall. The air condeitoner in a window howl witnh no window. Anetheing completeley farked I see round town (none of theese are meyne). My house is reasoanably up to code.

Lables a-la jones soda

Pictures like this http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...outingpost.jpg
Too drunk to go farther with the idea.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by passedpawn View Post
You $&$&stik. You are my test. Part of it, anyway.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
Lil' Sparky
Cowboys EAC
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Lil' Sparky's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2006
Honolulu, HI
Posts: 3,959
Liked 73 Times on 46 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by curtis97322 View Post
Too drunk to go farther with the idea.
Wow, ya think? Either that, or you have HORRIBLE spelling.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman2 View Post
I dub this beer the Double Slutty Triple Nutty Bodacious Booty Brunette!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:17 PM   #3
wildwest450
Registered User
Recipes 
 
Dec 2007
Posts: 9,043
Liked 173 Times on 158 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by curtis97322 View Post
I'm thinking. Pictues of completelsy cludged thigns (or hot trailer trash bitches) from everywhere.

What are "completelsy cludged thigns"?
I'm at a loss.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:18 PM   #4
GilaMinumBeer
Half-fast Prattlarian
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
GilaMinumBeer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2008
Posts: 59,194
Liked 7677 Times on 6273 Posts


I thought Kid Rock beer had already capitalized on trailer trash brewing?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:22 PM   #5
IrregularPulse
Hobby Collector
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
IrregularPulse's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2007
Posts: 51,439
Liked 3511 Times on 3325 Posts


I think this post is proof that it is selling well By the truck load.
__________________
Tap Room Hobo

I should have stuck to four fingers in Vegas.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #6
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Revvy's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Posts: 40,921
Liked 3198 Times on 1886 Posts




Druck translator to aisle 9 please.
__________________
Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 04:25 AM   #7
TXCrash
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
TXCrash's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2005
Crazytown
Posts: 28,983
Liked 3362 Times on 3240 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by curtis97322 View Post
Looks like someone already did trailer trash brewery - but they apprear inactive since 06.


I'm trailer trash. I live in a singlewide with a wife a kid and 4 dogs (wife's fault) and some cats. Too many damn mouths to feed but that's' another story for antoher day.

I'm thinking. Pictues of completelsy cludged thigns (or hot trailer trash bitches) from everywhere. Sich as the box fan installed somewhat profesionaly inetoew a wall. The air condeitoner in a window howl witnh no window. Anetheing completeley farked I see round town (none of theese are meyne). My house is reasoanably up to code.

Lables a-la jones soda

Pictures like this http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...outingpost.jpg
Too drunk to go farther with the idea.

Looks like I get to correct my own post.

Someone (a homebrewer) already did trailer trash brewery but their site was last updated in 2006.

I live in a mobile home. I'm not all that proud of it, but I pay far less than I would for a rental stick built or smaller apartment and I have more room than I would in either. My wife loves animals too much. We have 4 dogs and too many cats (one is too many).

So my idea for the brewery name is as follows: Trailer Trash Brewery or alternatively, T^2 (T squared - not sure what the HTML code is for superscript 2). Labels would be fashioned after Jones Soda cans - with random pictures which change each batch.

I'm surveying around town this year, same as last year - so I see a lot of "redneck ingenuity" or lack thereof. I've seen a box fan installed somewhat professionally into a wall (framed in quite nicely actually). I've seen an air conditioner installed into the hole where a window used to be, but there was no window in same hole.

My house is a mobile home but almost everything is at least almost up to code. I'm not sure there is a whole lot at my house that would be usable for pictures. Though I think biermunchers kettle might be...



Rudimentary label at best, but should kinda get the point of what I'm going for across.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by passedpawn View Post
You $&$&stik. You are my test. Part of it, anyway.

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stroh's Beer Trailer (IL) - $950 blobs For Sale 16 07-30-2009 06:58 AM
Wolverine Movie Trailer!?!?!?!?!? Revvy General Chit Chat 74 01-28-2009 04:24 PM
Stolen Kegerator with Trailer KopyKat General Chit Chat 14 08-27-2008 08:57 PM
Now THIS is a movie trailer! Orpheus Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling 4 08-11-2007 09:16 PM
Trailer Park Boys TxBrew General Chit Chat 2 04-16-2007 12:59 PM


Forum Jump