Book And A Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsmith

Home brewing moogerfooger
Reaction score
So I made it down to Stone today for the Book and a Beer session

Stone Brewing Book And A Beer

I was able to talk to Brian Yeager, the author of the book, Red, White and Brew. It was a good time and he seemed like a really cool guy. I bought a copy of the book. For all the podcast listeners, Brian was on the BN Sunday Session back at the beginning of January of this year talking about his book.

In our chat he mentioned that he's working on a book on homebrewing and that he plans on being at the NHC in Oakland.

That's awesome Brewsmith, sounds like it was a good n' relaxing day. I've read the book as well and found it to be a nice, easy, and interesting read.

Proof that I was actually there!

Book & a Beer with Brian Yaeger - a set on Flickr

We had come from a 6 y/o birthday party, so my son has face paint kinda resembling a dragon that got smeared.

And in case you are wondering what I'm drinking, in the cheers photo I have a Port Abbey Ale. I had previously had a Stone IPA. Many there were drinking the Stone Smoked Porter with Vanilla Bean, or the current 2009 Stone Russian Imperial Stout. Heavy stuff consifering it was about 95 outside!

Latest posts

Back