Which Famous Serial Killer Are You???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's good to have goals.:mug:

Yes it is!! But come on!!! Havn't we ALL dreamed of being the perfect serial killer at some stage in our lives? Come on guys! 'fess up!!! We ALL wanna do it don't we? It still counts if we want to go back in time and kill Hitler....Then Mussoline.... then that b1tch in third grade.... ;)

then that b1tch in third grade....

The one that broke my heart the first day of school, after we spent all of 1st and 2nd grade making plans to get married, then decided in high school that she had made a terrible mistake and wanted me back and spent the whole four years stalking me?

Nah, I'm not important enough to get away with it.

The one that broke my heart the first day of school, after we spent all of 1st and 2nd grade making plans to get married, then decided in high school that she had made a terrible mistake and wanted me back and spent the whole four years stalking me?

Nah, I'm not important enough to get away with it.

Almost a grasshopper moment! I just need to build your self esteem a little. ;)

full_635894206.jpg

another Ted Bundy....HIGH FIVE!!!

Which famous Serial Killer are you?

My Results:

Charles Manson You're Charles Manson. Like Mr. Manson, your personality is a bit darker than most and you have a rebellious streak running through your veins. Charles was the leader of a murderous hippie cult that originated in San Francisco called "The Family". The members mainly consisted of men and women who either had deep emotional issues or who just wanted to rebel against their parents. With a little brainwashing, drugs, and convincing, he was able to get whatever he wanted from people.

Another Manson over here.

A lot of Manson's and Bundy's. This thread needs a poll so we can see how HBT represents!

Another Manson. We need to fire up a homebrewers cult. There's a lot of trailers just west of Tucson in the desert where we can hone our skilz on the meth heads and their laboratories.

Yikes!

Elizabeth Báthory

You're Elizabeth Báthory. Like Elizabeth, you seem well liked amongst others. As a Hungarian Countess, it was difficult for people to believe that she could have been one of the most sadistic female serial killers of all time. It has been said that Elizabeth tortured and murdered over 600 young women (although only convicted of 80) and bathed in the blood of virgins to retain her youth. Whether it's your popularity, innocence, or your friendly nature; you can shock people with the things they don't know about you.

Me too! Is that all it takes to retain youth?

This is too funny! I have actually read a lot about serial killers & before I realized there was a link to the quiz, I tried to figure who I would be and came up with Ted Bundy. Guess what?

Ted Bundy

You're Ted Bundy. Like Ted, you seem to have a decent, likable personality. He has always been described as a charming, educated, attractive young man. All of these positive traits helped him out greatly considering all of his victims were women. From the outside, you seem trustworthy, friendly and "safe". But from the inside, well, that remains a mystery.

Trippy!

Mr. Gein here. I'm looking forward to meeting up with HBT members in my home and doing some re-decorating.

Back