Hello from Charlotte, NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pauliewalnuts

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself before I start asking a million questions...(yes i plan to read as many threads as possible before asking questions)

My girlfriend and I are in the process of redoing our kitchen and bar area and were planning on adding a wine cooler but then decided since we really dont drink wine we might as well get a kegerator!!!

So we ended up picking up a 2 year old Haier Model # HBF05EBSS-01 for $350. It came with an empty keg and a CO2 tank. It is single tap tower but we plan on upgrading to a dual tap tower.

Alright thats all for now...

Welcome! I right there with you as far as asking questions haha. Keg in your kitchen?? That sounds like an awesome setup! I would love to start collecting kegs and put together a dedicated refrigerator in the garage to chill and serve em.

Yeah hopefully when its done it will turn out nice...right now im am just trying to figure out all the things I need to buy...

wireless therm
dual tower

and reading about whats required with two different beers

good luck to you!

Back