Recipe Request for Halloween Party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quixand

Reaction score
So I'm looking to brew up a batch of beer for this Halloween, so I have to get started asap.

My question is, a vast majority of the drinker at the party like flavorless beer. I.e Coors, bud light etc. They complain that beers with flavor are too heavy, too dark, too bitter etc.

Suggestions?

I'd like to go with something light, with plenty of flavor, but not so much so that it will turn them off. I'm basically looking to enlighten them on fine beer, but not frighten them away.

If you don't just want to buy them commercial beer as suggested above - which you might consider if they aren't interested in the "craft" of it anyway... I would brew a cream ale, kolsch, or blonde.

Check out the light hybrid beer section of the recipes database and you'll see the more popular recipes in there by some of our regulars Biermuncher, Edwort, etc.

EDIT: Also Bier's Belgian Blonde is in the Belgian and French Ale section and appears to be very popular.

Well, I've got an interesting group of friends to be honest.

They run the gamut of liking BMC, to liking anything else. We thought I'd be fun to do this year, give it a name and label, etc.

Will check out your suggestions, thank you kindly!

Latest posts

Back