drunk drunk drunk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carnevoodoo

Reaction score
My IPA (7%, columbus, centennial, amarillo, and cascades - 8 oz. total)
My vanilla spice porter (similar to the Fuller's London porter with vanilla beans and pumpkin pie spice)
Ballast Point Sea Monster Stout (10% oatmeal imperial stout)
Maui BC Coconut porter
Speedway Stout, barrel aged (12%!)

Wooooooooo.

home from work.
Head Cold.

Drinking a Widmer BRRR while the spiced mead warms -- it will be a sleeping potion that should work well.

In my case it's probably because I got up at 5am central time, flew 1500 miles, and am still awake at 10pm pacific.

Or it could be this Vertical Epic.

It's ROTTING MY BRAIN!! ARRRRRIGGHH!!!!

And I'm lovin' it :D

I haven't had the 08 Epic yet. I suppose I need to buy a couple to go with my 03-07. hrm. Friday.

The 04 was the best. BEST. I am brewing a clone in a few weeks.

I haven't had the 08 Epic yet. I suppose I need to buy a couple to go with my 03-07. hrm. Friday.

The 04 was the best. BEST. I am brewing a clone in a few weeks.

It is very nice. I have hidden mine so I am not tempted to toss it into the BeerFRIDGE. :)

I'm pidssed off. Two reasons.
:

my 8-8-8 hre in front of me is empty. Dammti and I'm in a hotel room nowehere near a decent beer store even if I had a brick to get in since they are clode. sht.

oh and at home I have 8[8[8o which I paid to have shipped to my HOUSE because f,.4y TABC thinks it's kenl to not allow them to be sold at our local beer stores in tx. So I walk into BevMo in Sunnyvale and what do I find? A fcin STACK of 8[8[8-o to the 235f ceiling!! I kid you not. So I grab one to drink rigt now so I can pos in drink..n rabling. because I hate being sober when I'm or.ed in hotel room.

So n..... wha whas I typing about. sh"it.
can't ermebebr. i'll just hit post now and got .p bed.
:drunk:

ps. No I'm nt y THAT druck bu mor fun t dp spt thye than o spell correctly. :D

pps. oh ,346598g I run' du]yi ilusoion of be,n barely 'ble to snad. I'm not a lightweight. ;)

>EDIT: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm pidssed off. Two reasons.
:

my 8-8-8 hre in front of me is empty. Dammti and I'm in a hotel room nowehere near a decent beer store even if I had a brick to get in since they are clode. sht.

oh and at home I have 8[8[8o which I paid to have shipped to my HOUSE because f,.4y TABC thinks it's kenl to not allow them to be sold at our local beer stores in tx. So I walk into BevMo in Sunnyvale and what do I find? A fcin STACK of 8[8[8-o to the 235f ceiling!! I kid you not. So I grab one to drink rigt now so I can pos in drink..n rabling. because I hate being sober when I'm or.ed in hotel room.

So n..... wha whas I typing about. sh"it.
can't ermebebr. i'll just hit post now and got .p bed.
:drunk:

Hahahahahaha

So I walk into BevMo in Sunnyvale and what do I find? A fcin STACK of 8[8[8-o to the 235f ceiling!! I kid you not. So I grab one to drink rigt now so I can pos in drink..n rabling. because I hate being sober when I'm or.ed in hotel room.

are you in Syunnyvale CA?
How long?
I am mere moments away my friend.

I am off for a couple days if you want to meet up and find brews.

I'm staying in Santa Clara at the moment. Last &@% cheap hotels left in the bay area. Well at least on the PROPER side of the bay. ;)

Rumor has it I will be in SF tomorrow night meeting up with DeathBrewer so I can buy him a pint. Or two. Or three. Since he gets to take BART home and I have to drive back to the hotel... His liver can do the heavy lifting... :rockin:

I will be at the Fault Line on Thursday for sure. Probably around 6:30-ish. I won't have time to venture out after that this trip, but I come out here a lot, so I'll take a raincheck...

I will be at the Fault Line on Thursday for sure. Probably around 6:30-ish. I won't have time to venture out after that this trip, but I come out here a lot, so I'll take a raincheck...

I could swing by the Faultline. Maybe drop off a couple of Homebrews for ya to take home. Let me know.. PM or otherwise.

I could swing by the Faultline. Maybe drop off a couple of Homebrews for ya to take home. Let me know.. PM or otherwise.

Nicce. I lovez the Faultline. I should have more room to bring more homebrewz next time. I only had room left for a few samples for DB because I am supplying my coworkers on this trip. 49# of homebrew! I figured TSA would shut down the airport and drink it all. LOL. I'll PM the details.

Back