Elements with a stainless face

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, 5 kw element is 40" long, weighs nine pounds, and costs nearly $1200. Sounded very nice til I saw that. Good job on the initial research though bolts! Without people looking around for something better, we'd sooner or later run out of stuff to upgrade! :D.

Lowes has some stainless water heater elements on their website, and in some of the stores. At least they did a year or so ago when I was interested. Similar price to standard elements.

Ebay is your friend!!
$40 for this bad boy with lower watt density than a ULWD Ripp element and all stainless sheath and screwplug.

IMG_2596.jpg

Ebay is your friend!!
$40 for this bad boy with lower watt density than a ULWD Ripp element and all stainless sheath and screwplug.

Wow, that thing is long!

edit: I should proofread before I post...bad choice of words. What I meant is, that's a really big element you have there.

Ebay is your friend!!

IMG_2596.jpg
Holy Rims tube Batman
Wow, that thing is long!

edit: I should proofread before I post...bad choice of words. What I meant is, that's a really big element you have there.

That's what she said.

-=Jason=-

Back