Keg Connection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjbrew

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience using the Keg Connection guys for buying Conversion kit. I have looked at alot of Kits this one seems to have it all for a good price. Going to build a four tap system is there another site for this type of kit. thanks

I’ve placed 3 orders and bought 8 kegs, 2 CO2 tanks, manifolds, and many other pieces from them without any issue. I'd highly recommend them. If I need anything else for kegging I’ll be getting it from them.

I've bough a lot of stuff from them as well. I'd recommend them. Good products, good service, and good prices.

Good luck w/ your kegerator.

Yup, they're great. And if you need to speak with someone to help you figure out what you'll need they're excellent too. It's how I started out kegging.

I just recently bought a lot from them and the experience was nothing but great. I highly recommend them. Good products, good prices, good people to deal with.

Joshua

I've also had good luck with them. I get the feeling things may be picking up for them and they're struggling a bit with the extra work, maybe just due to the holidays. But they're super nice, and if something goes wrong they're great about fixing it.

I bought most of my plumbing from them and was very pleased. Great prices and great service.

Back