Corny keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endlesssurf

Reaction score
Hey i was wondering where i can get another corny keg for cheap i bought my first one from midwest supplies. sshould i buy one off of ebay?

Here in California the CHI Company in Diamond Springs Ca. east of Sacramento.
CHI Company ball lock kegs for sale, Home brewing and vending, beer kegs, Pepsi vending machines, flavor strips and vending labels
(530) 622-8265
A 4 pack of cleaned corny's still under pressure cost me $92 with $13 shipping but then i'm only 115 miles away vs across the country.
Quality corny's not all dented up, very pleased with the kegs conditions. They're so good this is my 3rd four pack of 'em ordered last week.
They sell and box single, twin or four packs, last order came with new free O rings. Great people and fast delivery times.
Buy more from them you bet.

i've had great luck with craigslist and ebay. there were some available from a HBT member awhile back. not sure if there are any left or if he's still selling 'em.

Here in California the CHI Company in Diamond Springs Ca. east of Sacramento.
CHI Company ball lock kegs for sale, Home brewing and vending, beer kegs, Pepsi vending machines, flavor strips and vending labels
(530) 622-8265
A 4 pack of cleaned corny's still under pressure cost me $92 with $13 shipping but then i'm only 115 miles away vs across the country.
Quality corny's not all dented up, very pleased with the kegs conditions. They're so good this is my 3rd four pack of 'em ordered last week.
They sell and box single, twin or four packs, last order came with new free O rings. Great people and fast delivery times.
Buy more from them you bet.

For me (central PA), the shipping from chi is killer. $49 for shipping is pricey.
Kegconnection is $31
NB $7.99
MW $21

So just be sure to check the shipping prices carefully also when comparing keg prices.

For the price, check out this guy

One of HBTs own

I bought four kegs from him- great condition, and with new o-rings included. I think they were around $17 at the time, and I'm not sure what they are now. Definitely PM him, and find out. I bought 4, and with shipping, it was still under $100.

Latest posts

Back