What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New plate chiller, step-bit, silicone tubing, stainless valve, sight glass kit, thermometer and refractometer from brewhardware.com....thanks, Bobby!

Now it's time to go pimp out my new 15gal kettle!!

Got this in the mail and have more stuff coming soon. Better get to building!

image-2449789070.jpg

Nothing. :(

I wish my packages would ship faster. A refractometer and some brewing books.

Guess what arrived 1-5 days early? I love me some Amazon!

ForumRunner_20120830_155257.jpg

Refractometer sadly is in a soft case w/ no cloth lens wipe, but it was new and only $20 + shipping. About to test & adjust for accuracy. :)

Some more books came in the mail: 7 from the Brewing Classic Styles series (Stout, Porter, Continental Pilsner, Pale Ale, Kolsch, Altbier, VMO) plus Brewing Better Beer and Principles of Brewing Chemisty.

Better get started on some reading!

American amber ale, new keg posts, immersion chiller, International beer glass set with three different types, multiple cleaners and sanitizers. I can't wait to one day have one day shipping that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

YAY! I just got my chugger 815 pl c pump and Cereal Killer grain mill! I'm soooooooo ready to brew in a couple of days!

A lb of Willamette and a lb of Summit. The package was beat to hell but NikoBrew's new packaging is tough!

image-153497229.jpg

1lb organic Cascade Hops from DeSmet Farms, got them off eBay for $14.99 delivered. They are grown in New Mexico and come in at 8.1AA, they are described as a little more floral than normal cascades.

image-976273476.jpg

It also came with a full lab report, which I have never seen before.

2 used kegs, they are soaking in Oxy right now.
Just to get CO2 tank and kegging here I am.

I ordered 2 kegs from Germany and gave my work address so nothing could go wrong on with the delivery.
The reseller was very fast and it got delivered on friday (yesterday). I don't work on fridays. Now I have to wait till monday to get my kegs :(

Four more ball lock kegs, a pound of Chinook, and a couple vials of yeast. Lot of traffic in the driveway today while brewing!

image-2582422854.jpg

New thermometer off of eBay, $22 shipped. My last thermometer was a cheapo Wal-Mart digital, last seen laughing at me from the bottom of 8 gallons of 175 degree sparge water.

I got an Echo CS-450 18 in chainsaw.... It's pretty sweet. I think it's going to help me make better beer!:ban:

beerloaf

The bill for my medical appointment for the brewing related injury a few weeks ago. Was dumping a kettle of cleaning stuff when the keg shifted, I reacted and pulled a muscle in my upper back. Mmmmm flexoril.

And provide adequate protection for your beer during the apocalypse and/or a zombie outbreak.

beerloaf said:
I got an Echo CS-450 18 in chainsaw.... It's pretty sweet. I think it's going to help me make better beer!:ban:

beerloaf

4 oz each of cascade, centennial, citra, mt hood, simco and 2 pk of wyeast Trappist high gravity

1lb Simcoe pellets off of eBay, 2012 crop must be coming out soon, the hoarders are dumping the 2011's

My order from brewmasters warehouse..... now if only i could leave work to go check if out.....

A sack of Castle Belgian Pilsner malt, a sack of Simpson Golden Promise and a sack of Rahr Pale malt. I love Fifty Pound Sack.

My mail has been very busy lately!!! Last week i got a 4000ML erlenmeyer flask, a computer fan for a stir plate, stir bars, and now i am waiting for a pt100 rtd to arrive in the next few days. Going to be starting lagers soon:mug:

Junk mail....

Just waiting on some new perlicks and kegs that will hopefully be here saturday and monday :cheers:

Back