• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/Trade Cleaning Closet for HERMS Gear

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thelorax121

Reaction score
Hey all, over the past few months I have been putting together a new brewstand, and have amassed a few extra pieces of gear, and I am now trying to unload some of it in order to move up to a HERMS system. I am willing to ship any of these items, though with the keg and keggle, the shipping may be a little cost prohibitive, so local pickup (Athens or the Greater ATL area) might be the best option.

Since I am putting a HERMS together, I would also consider trades for 1/2" copper tubing, a ranco controller, weldless keg bulkheads, heating elements or whatever, just make an offer.

If you have any questions or offers, please just email me at [email protected] so my PM inbox doesn't fill up and I can respond quickly

15.5 Gal Keggle with top removed $65 + shipping or local pickup
picture046w.jpg

25ft soldered counterflow chiller with goodyear hot water tubing and 3/8" copper 40 + shipping or local pickup
picture045rd.jpg

3 Gal Corny Keg $60 + shipping or local pickup
picture049fr.jpg

3/8"' Dip tube from bargainfittings, 1 ss and 1 bronze ballvalve, and multiple barbs $25 shipped
picture051t.jpg

1 Perlick and 1 Micro Matic sanke adapter $22 each shipped or $40 for both
picture050f.jpg

Sierra Nevada Celebration Tap Handle $20 shipped
picture047p.jpg

New Chrome Faucet $20 shipped
picturelww.jpg

Keggle and Corny are both sold. If there is interest in any more of the items, just make me an offer and we can work something out, all prices are negotiable

Back