New Beer Website

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mophipsi

Reaction score
Hey fellow homebrewers, a friend and I are in the process of launching a new national beer website, it will feature info about beer festivals, home brewing, beer reviews and some other cool stuff.

We are just getting this thing started, but we are always looking for feedback so we can tweak it. Right now we have a story up about homebrewing still being illegal in Mississippi and Alabama. Give it a look and let us know what you think...

http://www.goodbeerfest.com

Also check us out on twitter and facebook, there are links to both on our website...thanks guys...

Your site looks real good so far! Some interesting reading there for later. Seems put together rather well. I like the slideshow thing at the top,just like msnbc.com does.Cool!:rockin:

Wow, really nice. Looks like it's chock full of info already. nice work. I especially like the "featured style" section.

I use the same post previewer on my site, its great but I'd slow it down just a bit, the previews are going by pretty quick and it's hard to keep up.

Thank you guys for the feedback, we really appreciate it, we will keep tweaking and tinkering until we get it perfect!

It would also be nice if we could view posts by tags so we could see all beer of one type or state if we like.

Keep up the work, that site has been no small amount of work! It might also help to add 'guest contributors' if you can find a way. Maybe solicit your visitors for reviews a bit more, if you get a good group of people contributing your site could grow quickly.

Thanks guys, keep the feedback coming, we want to make this thing great and a resource all beer lovers will want to go to.

Thanks for the compliments guys, but again, if you have any ideas or suggestions, we'd love to hear them! This site is being built for you, people who love and enjoy craft beer and homebrewing, so let us know what you think!

Thanks for the compliments guys, but again, if you have any ideas or suggestions, we'd love to hear them! This site is being built for you, people who love and enjoy craft beer and homebrewing, so let us know what you think!

Doesn't seem to geared toward the homebrewer. Maybe a page for us homebrewers & clone recipes of the beers you review would be nice too...

You're right as of now, we don't have a lot of home brewing content. We are still in the very early stages and we are both avid all grain home brewers. So rest assured we will be adding more home brewing content. I especially like the idea of linking clone recipes to reviews.

Thanks again guys for the feedback...

Cool site...

If I were you, I'd change the festival calendar to a more traditional Sunday to Saturday appearance. The way it starts on Monday is pretty confusing...

Latest posts

Back