Looking for feedback on new label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norwegiangeek

Reaction score
So I finally sat down and started playing with some ideas I had in my head. Decided to go with Cryptid Brewing. A Cryptid is a creature that is suggested to exist but can't be proven by science (think Nessie, Jackalope, El Chupacabra).

Each variety will be named after a different creature and I talked to a few local cartoonists and should be able to get each creature drawn by a different MN artist. The drawing will go in place of the Gray background if that's not clear.

Anyway, looking for feedback before I send dimensions out to my drawing buddies.

I basically measured this to be the same size as a printable name tag. Anyone else do this? I'm concerned it'll be too small in the end.

Thanks for any helpful input.

Very cool label idea. When I label (rarely), I use 4x3 removable labels from onlinelabels.com They fit nicely on 12oz and 22's.

Looks good. I like how everything goes together nicely, like the Polaroids which will have cryptids on them.

Very cool label idea. When I label (rarely), I use 4x3 removable labels from onlinelabels.com They fit nicely on 12oz and 22's.

I tried those. Impossible to line up perfectly since the labels touch each other. Also, removing them is a pain. If you like them I have a big stack I'll sell you cheap. It is the white matte.

I like them, but currently have 100's of sheets and only use them for special occations. They're much easier to remove if you a.) take them off while the bottle is dry or b.) let the bottles soak for about 4 days in cold water.

I've also had a problem lining them up, but I do mostly white labels, so it's hard to tell.

I soaked my in Oxiclean for 24hrs and those were the only labels that didn't come off. Well, the graphic portion came off but the adhesive and some of the paper stayed on. Yea mine are full of graphics and noticeable if not aligned perfect. I had to trim all mine.

Latest posts

Back