• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15g Blichmann Boilermaker + Extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MightyQ

Reaction score
I'm upgrading to 20g Boilermakers and don't need my current pots.

What you are looking at are two 15 gallon Blichmann Boilermakers
  • stainless 3pc ball valve with dip tube
  • adjustable angle BrewMometer
  • glass level gauge w/stainless guard
  • stepped bottom for optional false bottom
One of the boilermakers has been drilled and fitted with the auto sparge at the L2 position.

Blichmann Auto Sparge

Blichmann 15 gallon false bottom

Would like to sell as a set but may consider parting out, $750 FIRM + S&H

Shipping would be from 20152 unless local sale in the Northern Virginia area, both pots would be packaged in 19"L x 19"W x 20"H boxes, about 26 pounds each.

6ab62817.jpg

b6ce3fc1.jpg

cc509954.jpg

Someone is going to get a nice set here. I would suggest looking into the 20.6 gallon Stout tanks as opposed to the 20 gal. Blichs. I have an all electric set-up with three of John's tanks and they are the shiz. More durable stainless, more options included, and less expensive.

I'm interested. I'd buy both but can't get to $800. Will you take $700? I'm definitely serious as I'm trying to get done on my build. Let me know.

Brent
(979) 549-8022.

Whoops. I don't care for folks negotiating via the forum so I shouldn't either. Blame it in on rum n coke. pM coming.

I'm interested. I'd buy both but can't get to $800. Will you take $700? I'm definitely serious as I'm trying to get done on my build. Let me know.

Brent
(979) 549-8022.

Whoops. I don't care for folks negotiating via the forum so I shouldn't either. Blame it in on rum n coke. pM coming.

I'm inclined to say no, sorry.

Back