Very funny book - quick read!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctufano

Reaction score
"Sh*t My Dad Says" - Justin Halpern

So, I havent been reading lately, and I really enjoy to. I decided I need to get some reading in on my Kindle 2 before I get my iPad, just so I dont stupidly transition to the iPad for my ereader, even though that would be awful and painful.

I went on Amazon to find a book to buy to start reading, and found this one. I read the short clips toward bottom of page, saw good reviews, and figured what the hell.

This book is great -- about a guy growing up and the things his dad would say. Very funny, quick, sarcastic, and entertaining

Check it out

Sh*t My Dad Says

Last edited by a moderator:
ditto to his twitter and FB pages. I've thought about picking up the book but don't just want a compilation of all the things I've already read. Is it more than just quotes?

Well, I'd never read the twitter (or even knew about it) until the book. I did read the twitter last night (maybe 50 lines) and a lot of that is in the book. The book, though, includes stories that some of the tweets are based on. Say you'd have maybe 6-12 twitter type entries, then a short story that ends with a quote. Granted, I dont know how long each story is since its the kindle version

Back