Found a new beer store today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
I am in Kingman, Arizona this weekend for my sister's wedding. I wanted to get some Arizona beers for the upcoming Secret Santa Swap. Well I went to stop by a local gas station that I know carries beer from both Oak Creek Brewing Co and Four Peaks Brewing Co, neither of which that I can get in Las Vegas.
Well I get there and there is a litle sign above the beer cave that says "Craft/Micro Brews". I wasn't expecting much, but when I got in there my jaw dropped. I could have easily spent 100$, and I probably would have if SWMBO wasn't with me at the time.

I picked up a sixer of each:

november_142.jpg

Oak Creek Nut Brown Ale (Sedona, Az)
Oak Creek Amber (Sedona, Az)
Oak Creek Hefeweizen (Sedona, Az)
Mudsharks Belgian Wit (Lake Havasu, Az)
DFH 60 min IPA
DFH 90 min IPA

Seriously.....little old Kingman Arizona and they had Dogfish Head. I was blown away. There were probably another 6 or 7 beers that I wanted to get but I just couldn't.

Bouder Beer Mojo IPA
Boulder Beer Hazed and Infused
Four Peaks Kiltlifter (one of the beers I initially was searching for, but I swapped it out for the DFH)
A few others that I've never tried that I can't remember now......

Not a single one of these beers have I ever found in Las Vegas.

It's all good though. We're coming back down next weekend for Thanksgiving and I will be buying more beer for sure.

You finally got your DFH, congrats! The Boulder stuff is awesome too. I had some of their Never Summer ale last night actually. The H&I is one of my favorite American Pales...

Back