SWMBOclaus is amazing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jppostKW

Reaction score
i came home today and SWMBO the wonderful woman she is had a bottle of utiopia sitting on the counter! she new that i was going to brew it following PTN and yeager and decided i needed to taste it before i brewed it. a really tasty beer:rockin::rockin:

Walked into my local Vons today to pick up some session NB 2 Below, and found a healthy stock of Brother Thelonius (liter sized bottles) on the cheap. The checkout clerk commended me on my selection. Needless to say, my fridge is stocked to the brim with brothas, and I have another phone number in my phone.

Walked into my local Vons today to pick up some session NB 2 Below, and found a healthy stock of Brother Thelonius (liter sized bottles) on the cheap. The checkout clerk commended me on my selection. Needless to say, my fridge is stocked to the brim with brothas, and I have another phone number in my phone.

:drunk:hmm i think i fully understand your drinking 2 below have a bunch of monks hostage in your fridge and are hitting on liqour stor clerks?

Everyone puts value on different thing but I'd be pissed if my wife spent the money on a Utopias.

Ditto. Tried it once and that was enough for me. Not into beer X-Games.

What is awesome is that the OP's SWMBO wanted to do something like that for him.

I think it is the thought that really counts here. Especially since he was going to brew it too. She clearly saw it, thought of him, knew he would like it, and then bought it for him, even given the costs.

Thats a great gift in my book.

Tried looking for it last year and couldn't find any, guess I wouldn't buy it now since I have started brewing. Wouldn't mind trying it though for sure!

I am super greatful that she is who she is and will do stuff for me like this i was going to start looking for a bottle around october of next year when my clone was ready to start sampling but hey she saw it asked the guy the availbilty and decided to pick it up so here i sit sampling one of the most complex beers in the world.

Back