• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vintage Yuengling Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onipar

Reaction score
I have 2 cases of 24 vintage Yuengling bottles (16 oz, pop top) that I found at a yardsale.

0902121642.jpg

I bought these basically to delabel and use for my homebrew, but when I told the guy I bought them from, he seemed upset and told me they're collectable. (He claimed to only be selling because his wife made him, and he had dozens of cases). No idea what year they are from, but they are pop top (not screw top).

0902121642a.jpg

Anyway, I don't collect bottles, but I thought I'd check here first before I committed the sin of delabeling them. He said they are worth $2 a bottle. I'll sell them for $30 for a case. Take both cases for $50. I'll entertain trade offers as well. I know this is a long shot, but I thought I'd check if anyone wants them before I go ahead and use them for homebrew. The prices are of course "collector" prices, as there are much cheaper ways to get homebrew bottles.

This is for local pickup only (Tannersville PA), as I figure shipping would outweigh the benefit.
:mug:

I live in illinois, but want both cases. Can I pay you for them both and then make arrangements for a friend to pick them up on their way through?

I buy you product and I send you check that I guarantee 100% good for your price and freight. I make arrangement for freight company to pick up. You just cash check and go to Western Union, send MoneyGram to freight company and all good.

Just kidding but I did get a message like this not long ago. It's the "Western Union Money Gram Scam."

I buy you product and I send you check that I guarantee 100% good for your price and freight. I make arrangement for freight company to pick up. You just cash check and go to Western Union, send MoneyGram to freight company and all good.

Just kidding but I did get a message like this not long ago. It's the "Western Union Money Gram Scam."

Yeah, my brother had an offer like that when he was trying to sell his car on Craig's list. Something about the person being on a Navy ship and not being able to pick the car up themselves.

Of course, ccostel is a Premium Supporter here, and I only accept pay pal payments, so no worries! :mug:

Back