Looking for a brewpub with a location...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And we are tied up...

If Jay P had his brew pub, I'd order him a Bud Light... Since i started ragging on him, the sox have scored 7 runs... He must be a yankees fan...

Good Tunes? You gotta have some good Boston music going for the rally...

I'd go Dropkick Murphys. Its also on my brewing playlist ATM...

That works fine for me... Bottom of the night... pedroia is the lead off man... God I love baseball in Boston... breaks your heart and dirties your boxers...

True. I'm a bit crazy about the Red Sox. My wife looks at me like I'm insane, which is quite possible.

It's so bad I made my daughters wear their Red Sox jerseys to bed tonight. Thank God my dad got to see them win in 04 before he died.

Ya that kinda stuff is tough, but you gotta love that he got to see it. My SWMBO's grandfather worked for the celtics, and never got to see them win again before developing severe Alzheimers. He said for years they'd do it again...

Yeah, my pops nearly went his entire life without seeing a World Series title. My first game at Fenway was Game 6 in 75, the Fisk homer night. I was 7.

The last lucid night I had with my dad was April of 07, Sox-Yankees at Fenway. It was the night the Sox hit 4 straight homers. He died a few days later.

bap bap baaaaaaaaaa bap baaa baaaaaa!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOXXXXX

On a more sober note, that gave me chills man... He went out a winner watching us spank the yankees... I don't think there is a better way for me to go out...

Didnt' mean to bring you down. My dad was a good man and he went out valiantly. He's the reason I'm nutty about baseball.

It's all good. Best part, oddly, is my brother and I got to be with him when he died. It strangely made things easier.

Off to bed now. Kids will be up in six hours.

Latest posts

Back