• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: 3 pinlock cornies with QDs for...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mischief_Brewing

Reaction score
I've got three pinlock cornies with QDs (3 in, 3 out) that I want to trade for a sizable HLT pot with lid (15 gallon or larger, aluminum ok) or a 15.5 gal keg. I'm in central jersey but will be around Monticello NY this weekend. I'm willing to drive a bit to get these to a good home...

I'm also willing to consider a 15+ gallon MLT with false bottom or manifold.

Thanks!

If you don't find any takers and your QD's are 1/4" threaded I'd be interested in them.

The kegs are still useful in my rotation with the QDs, so I would rather not sell those separately.

I'm also willing to trade for 3 ball lock cornies with no QDs...

I had an uncut sanke, I traded in for a deposit and some grolsch bottles a while back. sad about that now. Those sound great.

How far are you from long island? I used to live there and Im planning a trip there in a few weeks. Might spend a day in the city too. I'm def interested in the cornies. I am having a really hard time sourcing any in my area.

How far are you from long island? I used to live there and Im planning a trip there in a few weeks. Might spend a day in the city too. I'm def interested in the cornies. I am having a really hard time sourcing any in my area.

I'm 40 minutes south of the city (not too far from the outerbridge/south end of SI). I'm willing to try and meet in the city.

I'm guessing the deal fell through since I never heard back, so this offer is still open. 3 pinlock cornies with QDs to trade for 15.5 gallon keg (straight sided) or 15-25 gallon pot.

Back