Bulk Grain Buy - Columbus, OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugh_Jass

Reaction score
I'm not affilated with the buy in any way, but bought a few sacks in this buy last year.

BULK MALT ORDER TO BE DELIVERED TO CANAL WINCHESTER OHIO
Hello everybody,

Just like last year, this is where we can collaborate. I spoke with the Country Malt Group today, and prices for everything have not changed. She assured me that the catalog below is up to date, even though it say 2007... Update: A few malts went up in price, but most did not. Last year we were able to fill a whole palet which brought the shipping price down to $2.38 per 55 lb. bag.
It was awesome and everything went smoothly.

Especially since I am quite a bit busier than I was last year at this time, I am going to ask for an extra $3/bag or 6 pack of homebrew/bag (how is that for a great idea) to make it worth my time. It ended up taking more than I thought. So, download the catalog below, and add your order at the bottom of this page.

Approximate goal for ship date: ​December 21, 2009 (I will be out of town Dec. 9-20)

**Download the Catalog**
Name: Product Number: Quantity:

Enter your order here.

http://bulkmaltcolumbus.wikispaces.com/

Any Questions: E-mail: [email protected]

I bought a few sacks the last go around. I thought there might be some interest.

Back