• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$27.50 ball lock kegs shipped!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekjohns

Reaction score
There is a guy on ebay selling 2 packs of pepsi ball lock corny kegs for $40 (plus $20 shipping). if you buy 2, 2 packs (4 kegs total) he will sell them for $35 a 2 pack with $40 shipping. That comes to $110 shipped for 4 kegs. Each keg comes with a new set of gaskets! If your buying atleast 4 make an offer for $35 a piece and include a message saying you were refered by "johnson.3347" and all should go smoothly

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110607057534&_trksid=p2761.l1259

got mine in yesterday and they seem to be in excellent condition. Little dirty and I havent had time to clean and pressure test but the sell does assure they were all tested prior to shipping. Each keg also came with a brand new set of gasets. pretty pleased!

Perfect timing! Just setting up my kegerator. In for four of these. Bought a single keg setup from a guy on craigslist yesterday for 100. Bought a 20cf garage fridge for 30 today and now enough kegs to fill it up!
Ooh look, first post too! It's been a good week.

I received my kegs about a week ago and all 4 in perfect shape with 4 sets of o-rings!

Thanks for the heads up on these!

Oh FWIW none of them were sealed/pressurized so don't be alarmed if yours aren't either. Probably just a requirement for FedEx.

mine were not sealed either which is by law that you cant ship pressurized tanks. havent tested to see if they seal but the seller said he is only shipping the ones that seal

Back