• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mash conversion kit for 5 gal Rubbbermaid Cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have a conversion kit for a 5 gallon rubbermaid cooler? I am looking into wanting to start partial mash brewing with going into all grain brewing down the road. Thought I would see if anyone had a used set before buying online. If you don't have a set to sell but can recommend a set online for me to look at or have advice on where to look that would be appreciated. The closest LHBS is about 2 hours away.

Thanks,

mick:mug:

Are there any final recommendations to the parts list for this conversion kit? Reading through the long list of replies for this assembly I noted at least a dozen different recommendations on materials to buy and thus I am not sure if the initial listing of materials is still the best way to go.

Thanks...

Mick

Mick:

I used pretty much his initial list and have not ran into a problem yet.

The only modifications I made was to make sure to find stainless steel worm clamps, and I did not use any tubing in my braid. Havent had any problems yet.

Back