Cheap Victory

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annasdadhockey

Reaction score
While driving through Horsham, PA(Montgomery Co.), I passed by a pizza place advertising 6 packs of Victory for 7.99. Intrigued, I stopped in. Hop Devil, Prima Pils, Storm King Imperial Stout, and Golden Monkey Belgian Tripel were the sixers available. Needless to say, I dropped some coin there. I'm enjoying a Golden Monkey right now.

BTW, I think the name of the pizza place was Tolino's, on Easton Rd(Rte 611)..., I think.

Already gone through a Golden monkey, a prima pils, and now enjoying a storm king. $4 and I'm feeling pretty good, on some damn fine beer.

how much does it cost at the brewery? ive been wanting to make the trip up there

the prima pils is one of my favorite beers but i cant recall how much i pay at stores here in north nj since i mainly drink homebrew and limit commercial purchases

how much does it cost at the brewery? ive been wanting to make the trip up there

the prima pils is one of my favorite beers but i cant recall how much i pay at stores here in north nj since i mainly drink homebrew and limit commercial purchases

I don't know, I've never been there but would like to go there as well. I know that any sixers of Victory in stores by me cost between $12 and $16. I might have to go back to Horsham soon. $7.99 for a sixer of a Belgian tripel or an Imperial Stout..., you can't beat that!!!

K&L Wines in Redwood City started carrying this.. and at a good price.
Yakima Twilight tonight... Prima Pils tomorrow I think.

yummy.
However, my Hop Wallop tasted highly of teh catzpizz. that was no so yummy.

Back