Anyone willing to place my McMaster order?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackTieBrewing

Reaction score
So just to start I'm in Canada. I went to place an order with McMaster-Carrfor some brass QD's, silicone tubing and materials for a hopstopper. I was going to have shipped to a UPS centre in Michigan since I'm planning on taking a trip across the border next week. I knew they wouldn't ship to Canada but apparently they won't even take orders from a Canadian customer. So I'm wondering if anyone here would be willing to place the order for me and have it shipped to the UPS warehouse. I'll send the money to your PayPal account before you order and add $10 for your troubles. If anyone is willing to do this I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

I can do this for you. I order from mcmastercarr all the time. That's weird that they won't deal with Canadians, lol. Shoot me a PM and I'll help you out.

Not trying to be a deal killer, but opteek only has 2 posts plus this one. I don't think I'd send a stranger money. Just my .02!!

I can probably do it, but it'd have to be later on this evening at the earliest. I just checked my paypal account, and I'm going to have to add and confirm my new bank account....so I don't have to wait on a check from paypal. (and I have to clear it with the wife/accountant).

Send me a pm with the order and other info, unless you already got pm's and it all figured out.

Later,

oops, took too long to post while checking my paypal situation I guess...keep us updated....we'd hate for you to loose any amount of wort to poor drainage!!!

Later,

FYI, McM-C has stopped doing all business in Canada unless you are a large, long-established B2B customer of theirs and are 'grandfathered' in.

FYI, McM-C has stopped doing all business in Canada unless you are a large, long-established B2B customer of theirs and are 'grandfathered' in.

Yes this is exactly what they told me but I was really surprised that they won't even take an order destined for the US from a Canadian.

Back