perfect Christmas shopping day...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bedlam

Reaction score
Started off by awakening to a softly falling snow. Beautiful glistening white clinging to every tree surroundong or little mountain cabin. After some early dawn maritial activities ( :D ) it was off to Asheville with our "nice list".

No crowds, no malls, nothing made in China. Just heartfelt purchases from local artisians. Meanwhile, El Hubbo was encouraged to wander off to the Irish Pub, Jack o' the Green, when he tired of the stores. I have now, right this minute, joined him for a pint of Dirty Bastard and some cheesy shepard's pie.

Sigh. Sounds like some fantasy, but 'tis true, every word.

I am radiating happiness (or is that the Dirty Bastard?).

Started off by awakening to a softly falling snow. Beautiful glistening white clinging to every tree surroundong or little mountain cabin. After some early dawn maritial activities ( :D ) it was off to Asheville with our "nice list".

No crowds, no malls, nothing made in China. Just heartfelt purchases from local artisians. Meanwhile, El Hubbo was encouraged to wander off to the Irish Pub, Jack o' the Green, when he tired of the stores. I have now, right this minute, joined him for a pint of Dirty Bastard and some cheesy shepard's pie.

I'm jealous! Sounds like a great day. Early morning sex, a little road trip, and great beer sound like a perfect recipe for a Saturday. Now, you just need a little hockey to make it extraordinary! ;)

Day update...

Made a pitcher of margaritas and watching the Blues Brothers. Can this day get. ANY. Better???

color me jealous.

I told SWMBO today was a good day to go to asheville.

The snow was beautiful. 6"+ here. I brewed through. 10 gal tripple, 10 gals IPA & 5 gals wal-mart beer.

I went shopping on Sat with the wife. We went and looked for a few things at Tarjay and then mostly picked out some clothes for the kids. I was looking forward to stopping by a LHBS on the way home that I had not been to before, and we were running short on time.

But being the AWSOME husband that I am, I instead pull into a SHOE STORE so my wife could pick out some new boots. AND I HELD HER PURSE FOR HER!

I'm still waiting for the agreed-upon repayment...

Back