Happy Fathers Day from wilserbrewer BIAB Bags

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Happy Fathers Day to all you homebrewers! Wilserbrewer offering 10% off all merchandise today, so give dad a great BIAB set up, or treat yourself and get a discount!

Have a great day Dad :)

Thanks for your support!
wilser

Please include kettle dimensions with your order, mention "Fathers Day" and receive 10% prompt refund via paypal. Sale ends today.

I just ordered a set a few days ago! Looking forward to trying them out to see if I can sneak in some mid week smaller batch brews.

Great deal! I just sent you a PM for an order with 1 Grand Slam, 3 extra bags and an upgraded pulley. Can you let me know if you agree with my calculation?

Do you know if anyone has tried using your bags for pressing cider? I use an old pillow case now, and it seems to work fine, but I don't suspect it will last to much longer. My concern in that the material isn't fine enough and allow through to much pulp.

Back