Stuff stolen from my Garage!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chillHayze

Reaction score
I just wanted to rant about how some bum stole a bunch of my brewing equipment!!! Granted it stank like rotten mule turds but still I was planning on using it soon!!! The nerve of some people!! I swear!
If anybody happends to see anything - this is what I am missing:
  • Corny Keg
  • (3) 6.5gal Glass Carboys
  • 50L Stainless Kettle w/ Spigot and removable steel mesh false bottom
  • Large-diameter immersion chiller
  • A big bucket (almost full) of powderized 5-Star PBW cleaner
  • A bunch of bottles and growlers
Gosh!!!!

Dude, that really, really sucks. Keep your eyes open on Craigslist. Maybe the group needs to re-convene both for beer-sampling and posse-related activities.

I'm sorry for you loss. Man, here in Texas, at the Säufer Ranch, those fellers would have heard the "Schick Schick" of a 12 gauge Mossburg 590 Persuader just before they felt a load of #4 Hallertau pellets penetrate the skin on their buttocks.

They'd be Hoppin all the way home.

Hey chillHayze, take a look at the "Unexpected donations" thread by Evan. It looks like your equipment found it's way down to Virginia already.

That may have earned you some unformed diamonds in your stocking chill. ;) Pardon me while I remove the hook from my mouth. :D

Ize

Brewpastor said:
There is a hot and dry place reserved for people who steal brewing equipment. And it isn't New Mexico!

And there is a room right next door to it for brewers who pull stuff like this on their kind, caring and concerned brewing friends.;)

I like how not one of these caring folks here offered to donate some of thir equipment to get him going again! :D

Bunch of Scrooges! ;)

I'm included! :p

I thought it was pretty obvious and you guys would pick up on the exact verbiage used in the list. Oh well - gotcha good! ;)

Cheers all and lets have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap danced with Danny ****** K!!

Anyone else?

spinner.gif

Back