• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Welded Keggle for sale near Sacramento, Ca

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure why link is busted as it shows on mine but here is info as well.

Sorry guys

Converted 15.5 gallon stainless steel keg into a beer brewing kettle. Comes as pictures are, stainless steel ball valve and thermometer included, also does have a lid to go with it. Ball valve and thermometer are screwed into fittings that are welded into the keg wall, no leaks and can come apart to clean or if something breaks. No trades, respond via Email with any questions you may have. Price is $180

keggle1.jpg

keggle2.jpg

keggle3.jpg

keggle4.jpg

Just trying to sell the Keggle with lid currently, sorry but its my only "surplus" equipment. Please let me know if you are interested. I am currently in Galt, south of Sacramento.

How about a close up of that weld? The picture makes it look bad. Maybe it's the light. Can you post a better picture?

Back