• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas 50L All-in-one electric Braumeister for sale!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollingskone

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm selling a 50L Braumeister from Speidel. It comes with the following:

1) 50L Braumeister electric all-in-one kettle.
2) 220V Power cable modified to fit american 220V socket
3) 50L Mash pipe
4) 20L mash pipe
5) 50ft extension chord

It has some minor scratches and a very small dent.

I bought that to turn an existing pub into a brewpub, and it worked great!!

Fortunately we have outgrown that kettle and have now moved onto using a 1bbl system, and we need to sell it to buy some more fermenters. We are located in Houston, so a local buyer would be best, but we don't discriminate based on location, any buyer will do.

Please PM if you are interested in purchasing this all-in-one electric kettle.

I see from the documentation that this will only make beers with an OG under 1.065. Can it be adjusted to only make half batches, which would give the ability to make higher gravity beers?

Yes, you can make half batches with the 20L mash pipe (also included). I believe that to make beers with higher OG, you need to run a mash sequence remove the wort afterwards, then run another mash, and combine both worts before boiling. I never actually did this, since our beers at the pub at the time we were using the kettle were within the kettle limits.

Great, what's the condition of the unit, how much use has it seen, pictures?

I m very interested so I'd like to work out a deal. I reside in MA so it would need to be shipped. Since I'm new to this site I'm not sure how the payment works and assurance that the unit works properly. Let me know , thanks.

Dale Audet

I have done roughly 20 batches with this kettle. It is pretty good condition with some minor scratches to the outside. I will post pictures tomorrow Monday.

As for payment I think Paypal would be the best way of going about it.

Ok perfect. great sounds like what I'm looking for! Any idea about shipment costs and do you have the manual?

Back