• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Greenlee 1/2" Conduit and 13/16" Punches

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumpyyyyy

Reaction score
EDIT: 1/2" SOLD

I've got both these punches for sale. I'm looking for $30 for the 1/2" and $40 for the 13/16". Would trade for the right item. I'm moving towards Sanitary TC fittings instead as I like them a lot more than weldless. Will ship at buyer's expense.

uIJmSHg.jpg

This is the same thing as 13/16. When you order from McMaster, this is what they will send you. The difference of 10 thousandths of an inch won't make a difference for your application most likely.

Sorry it's not same,1/2" NPT fitting won't fit thru a .804" hole. Greenlee does make a 13/16" punch but it's different part number. I'll pass. Good luck with sale.

Still have. Part number says PG-13 on it, which some say isn't quite the same. I guess do your research as this is what mcmaster sent me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back