Micromatic Economy Secondary Regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

microbusbrewery

Reaction score
The NPS Store has some Micromatic 8011 single product secondary regulators for $29.99. They normally sell for $50+ each on micromatic.com (http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-beer/regulators-pid-8011.html). As of yesterday they had about 10 of them on the shelf and they were having a 50% off marked price sale, so $15 each.

That said, a couple of the ones I picked up were leaking...one might have been from the diaphragm which should be easily remedied. One was definitely leaking through the integrated safety valve which is a bit harder to fix. I took them back and exchanged them and the replacement works great. So it's a pretty good deal if you get a good one. They are new in box, so if you get a bad one, you might be able to get a replacement directly from Micromatic...I don't know for sure though...I have no experience with Micromatic's customer service.

Latest posts

Back