Ale Asylum Ambergeddon, Anyone tried this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkewedBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Because it is, without a doubt, one of the best Amber's I've ever had.

AFAIK, its only available in a few places in WI and MI, but a coworker brought me some a week or two ago and I have to say, it is worth a drive up north to get more.

Its not as in-your-face malty like most Ambers and not super bitter, either. In other words, it was really, really well balanced. And it was crisp as hell (which I hear is quite crisp on certain days).

Anyway, has anyone tried it? Liked it? Hated it? If not, I definitely suggest it.

Ya, when I first got it I made the comment that with a label that aggressive and a name like "Ambergeddon" you really have to deliver or else its just a gimmick.

I live 5 miles from the brewery. I call it there best beer. The hopilicious sells WAY more but I don't care for it as much. The amber is a hoppy amber with great body and mouthfeel. One of my favs.

I live 5 miles from the brewery. I call it there best beer. The hopilicious sells WAY more but I don't care for it as much. The amber is a hoppy amber with great body and mouthfeel. One of my favs.

Where are they located? Do they do any sort of tours?

Where are they located? Do they do any sort of tours?

Madison, off of HWY 51 (a.k.a. Stoughton Rd.) about a mile or so north of East Washington Ave. Tours are every saturay at 6pm ish w/ $2 pints from 6-7.

If coming from Milwaukee take I-94/90/39 to Hwy 51. Head south past the airport and its on the right at the stop light as you get into town (third light south of the interstate).

Alsoif you have the time, this Saturday is there big annual pig roast. I understand its a good time but I've never been.

Love Ambergeddon. Definitely one of their best brews, and I am a huge fan of their beers. I think they're all pretty excilent (Big Slick Stout is in my top 5). Great brewery, too. Just come in to hang out on the couches, have a pint, a pizza or a deli sandwich (they're also declicous).

Back