What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 614137 View attachment 614138

Rolling plant dollie for my grainfather. Thanks @buckinin. Barleywine AG kit bought off the homebrewing deals forum. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/threads/single-hop-experiment-kits-14-18-at-amazon.662518/
Cost me 17.54 just need to get yeast. It’s like $50 on morebeer’s website.
They have a Dubbel kit for $17 but the shipping details on Amazon indicate only 4.5lbs. Something's amiss. Don't see any other details anywhere.

Nice find tho!

They have a Dubbel kit for $17 but the shipping details on Amazon indicate only 4.5lbs. Something's amiss. Don't see any other details anywhere.

Nice find tho!

Yes the weights are wrong but they are 5gal kits. Someone ordered one that said 2lbs but it was a 5gal kit.

They must have an intern listing the descriptions!!

Two packages for me today!

Brand new bottle filler from Tapcooler, and a CO2 Harvesting kit from NorCal.

I. Am. Excited!

IMG_0205.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG

7 oz Wai-iti hops
7 oz Brewers Gold DE
7 oz Comet DE
3.5 oz Yellow Sub
2 x Nottingham / 2 x Windsor / 3 x BE-256 / 1 x T-58/ 1 x Munich Classic
High vanilla oak chips / High Mocha oak chips / High Spice oak chips / Lactose
1 whole sack of Bohemian Pilsner malt + Roasted Rye, Black Malt, Roasted Barley, Red Crystal Malt, GNO

Preparing intensively for the new 5 batches. I will be brewing my first Milk Stout. :)

Saw your post and had a severe case of FOMO. Since I’m a big Brülosophy fanboy and they are so big about Yakima Valley hops, I’ve been wanting to try them for a long time. I got Sabro, Citra, El Dorado and Warrior.
I'm mostly excited about trying the 1.5 Pound's of hop hash that's in there. Cheers

I didn't think to take a picture, two white labs cream ale yeast, one wyeast 1272, wyeast cider yeast, a white labs yeast aid and 5 of the threaded inserts to make my own tap handles.

I’ve heard about that. Is that what’s in the syringes?
The syringes are "hopshots" which are super concentrated ctz extract used solely for bittering. The "hop hash" also goes by "Lupin powder" and it's mainly used for dryhopping. It's the 6 smaller bags in the front . Cheers

Back