• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10# co2 tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thrashernyc

Reaction score
I recently bought a 5# and 10# co2 tank off of craigslist. i only planned on keeping the 5# but seller only wanted to sell as a set ( dunno why but was a good deal so took both ). also the 10# has co2 in it already ( i'd estimate half if not more full)

Anyway im more interested in doing a trade for some home brewing equipment. I'm willing to listen to any offers of trades.

Im looking to get into all grain brewing and kegging so keep that in mind also when offering stuff to trade :D

Thanks for listening.

*note* obviously the larger tank is the 10# and the 5# is not up for trade or sale i just didn't realize when taking the picture i should move the 5 lol.
5469ea62.jpg

So you're trading the 10#?

I'll trade you a battered, but functional coleman drink cooler (round) 10-gallon mash tun. It's green and it has some wear holes on the bottom, but holds temp really well. I'll build manifolds out of CPVC for the bottom and even make you a sparge manifold for the top. It'll take me a day to find the parts and build it, but I have 4 coolers in my attic right now...

I'd really prefer something not battered with holes in it lol. have a pic of the cooler?

I wish they were in better condition... I bought a handful of these for a reasonable price from a golf course, site-unseen. They're still in working order, but have seen a lot of use. The bottoms are just worn from being dragged around. The holes aren't noticeable unless you're looking at the bottom. Below is a picture of the one I'm using. I'll take closer pictures of the best looking of what remains tomorrow if you're still interested. I've got some open time in the morning tomorrow and can go shopping to get the parts to build it if you're interested... Oh, and I guess it's Igloo, not coleman. Eh...

photo2.jpg

Back