Ideas for 12pk case for a present?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimSTi

Reaction score
So my brother in law is renewing his vows next month just in time for my winter ale to be ready. I'm gonna label the beer something along the lines of "Paul and Nicoles Renew-Ale". I plan on giving him a 12pk but have no clue what to pu it in. I'm open to ideas. I don't want to throw them into a random 12pk case. My craftsmanship is subpar at best but I'd be willing to try! Any ideas?? Thanks.

You could get a plain cardboard 12 pk from LHBS. Paste some photos or design a photoshop collage to it. Best I can do. Hope that spurs the creative wheels.

Good gift though.

Just a nice looking wooden box that is about 3'' high on all 4 sides with a solid bottom. Then take the cardboard separator that comes in a normal 12 pack and cut it down to about 2 inches tall and place it in the wooden box. The fill with homebrew!

This is what i did for groomsmen gifts for my wedding. It was a pretty big hit.

I have also spray-painted a Sam Adams box black and then put my own label on it. That also looked better than i had expected.

Just a nice looking wooden box that is about 3'' high on all 4 sides with a solid bottom. Then take the cardboard separator that comes in a normal 12 pack and cut it down to about 2 inches tall and place it in the wooden box. The fill with homebrew!

This is what i did for groomsmen gifts for my wedding. It was a pretty big hit.

I have also spray-painted a Sam Adams box black and then put my own label on it. That also looked better than i had expected.

Not a bad idea about the box. Might scope out so
me arts n craft stores and see what I can find. Thanks!

Back