Score!!!! Caught a sale at Wally World.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rbeckett

Reaction score
Went to the doctor for my regular appointment to get my chicklet script refilled (Lortabs) and decided to creep around at Wally World and see what was going on in the store. Now keep in mind I got really sick 2 years ago and havent been able to walk around Wally World since then. Walked into the garden dept and big as life they had a turkey fryer with a 30 Qt aluminum pot with lid and thermo probe for a mere 44 buckaroos. I sez to myself, Self I gots to have me one of dem. So I gets me one and goes to stand in the line to pay and when I gets to the cashier, she sez Oh dats on sale It's another 20% off. Score!!!!
I am on my way to all grain at a dead run now, just a few more pieces and its On!!!
Bob

P.S. I know I aint right, but I am from Florida and lost my Kidneys somewhere. If you see em send em home please.....

Sweet! Next thing ya know you'll want a bigger pot! Good luck & Good health. Cheers:mug:

I saw a decent deal like that with an aluminum pot but didn't go for it because I was under the impression that I should only be using stainless steel...Am I wrong, is aluminum ok? Stainless just preferred?

Sorry, I'm still pretty new...

Sweet! Next thing ya know you'll want a bigger pot! Good luck & Good health. Cheers:mug:

Oh yeah, I want a 20 Gallon brew pot with the bottom valve, temp and sight glass for the top tier of my sculpture. Then a 10 gallon rubbermaid mash tun and at least a 10 gallon boil pot for 5 gallon batches. Of course it has to have a burner at all three levels and a march pump available as a backup. Mount all of this on wheels and keep it short enough to look into the top pot and call it good. I am so new and so hopelessly addicted it aint even funny.... It don't get much better than that.
Bob

Back