Best Canned Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My canned-beer options are extremely limited here in IA, but every time I'm in minnesota I make sure and pick up some Surly Furious.

Alchemist - Heady Topper DIPA. Its seriously good. $13 for a 4-pack of tall boys.

21st amendment is great! love their Back in Black IPA :tank:

Oh I forgot about these guys! Back in Black is very good beer. :rockin:

You guys on the west coast be on the lookout for Boneyards RPM IPA in cans later this year. They're a two year old brewery in Bend that is already distributing in WA. and Ca.

The wife and I toured over there last week, great people and even better beer.

One of my favorite beers that comes in a can is Brew Free or Die IPA by 21st Ammendment Brewery

Oh I forgot about these guys! Back in Black is very good beer.

You guys on the west coast be on the lookout for Boneyards RPM IPA in cans later this year. They're a two year old brewery in Bend that is already distributing in WA. and Ca.

The wife and I toured over there last week, great people and even better beer.

It's good to hear that Boneyard is going to can some of their beer! I haven't had the RPM IPA but I have been able to try Armored Fist CDA which was hands down amazing...that place is cranking out some good beer

I really like the Ska Brewing cans, Modus Hoperandi and ESB, also the Oskar Blues cans like Dales Pale.

The only thing about canned beer I dislike is that some bars seem to think you would want a glass with a bottle but not a can. Not really sure about the mentality there. I guess I would also be put off by it if I needed to build up a bottle collection but all my favorites came in cans.

Still enjoying some oskar blues and southern star in cans.

My dad brought me some Austin Beerworks cans up after they visited some family down there. Had everything but the IPA and they were pretty good. It's kind of weird to me to be able to drink a decent beer out of a can. My Pavlovian response is to drink a can quickly and anticipate a water-type beverage (don't get me wrong, it has it's time and place), but that wasn't the case w/ the Austin Beerworks brews.

Snake Handler IPA from Good People in Birmingham,AL- great beer from a can. It's about time Bama had a respectable brew.

**edit** pentachris, I blew right by your post. Glad to know someone else appreciates what GP is doing.

Another good one in Alabama

monkeynaut can.JPG

monkeynaut.JPG

Back