• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Immersion Chiller 25ft 3/8" copper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strat_thru_marshall

Reaction score
I dont use this chiller anymore so might as well get it in the hands of someone who will. 25ft 3/8" copper coil, two 3 foot vinyl hoses with garden hose fittings. Chiller works great, perfect for 5 gallon batches or smaller, or as a pre-chiller for a larger immersion or CFC system. It's a little discolored from lack of use but thats just what happens to copper. It just needs to be rinsed off before going into the kettle and it will come out shiny and new looking.

I am asking $35 plus 7 bucks for shipping unless you want it some way other than UPS ground. I am also interested in trading. Looking for good condition corny kegs, stir plate & flasks, Perlick 525SS faucets among other things. Whadda ya got?

IMG_04942.JPG

It's a little discolored from lack of use but thats just what happens to copper. It just needs to be rinsed off before going into the kettle and it will come out shiny and new looking.
IMG_04942.JPG

You don't even need to do that if you're concerned about it. Just drop it in a bucket of starsan for a little while and it will come out like a shiny new penny.

Latest posts

Back